Heidi Montags Boob Job

Lucy Pinder Hot Videos

Celebrity Tattoos SEXY GIRLS

الثلاثاء، 10 مارس 2009

Holly Madison Ready to Dance with the Stars


“Dancing With the Stars” season 8 is almost here and word has it that Playboy Playmate Holly Madison may be gracing the cast with her presence.

In a recent report, it was said that singer Jewel might be forced to drop out of the competition because of tendinitis and the ex Girl Next Door could be taking her place.


In related news and previously reported by the Gossip Girls, Madison recently parted ways with magician Criss Angel and plans to be on her own for awhile. She said, “I’m never dating anybody again. I don’t need a man. I’m really happy with myself and being with my friends.”

The blond beauty also mentioned that she will be focusing on forwarding her career. The possibility of being on the next DWTS seems to have come at a good time in Holly’s life.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق