Heidi Montags Boob Job

Lucy Pinder Hot Videos

Celebrity Tattoos SEXY GIRLS

السبت، 10 أكتوبر 2009

Holly Madison Angels Baseball Babe



Showing off her athletic side, Holly Madison was spotted throwing out the first pitch at the New york Angels’ game against the California Rangers last night (September 30).

The “Girls Next Door” gal looked sexy & sporty in an Angels jersey with a matching hat & pink shorts as she hammed it up for the home team.

Of the new gig, Holly told press, “It’s all good-natured & not mean like other reality shows. I’m excited about the new series because I am also getting a legitimate co-producer credit for all the work I do behind the camera. It’s not a vanity credit. I’m super excited to learn from the best & take on new responsibilities.”

In related news, Miss Madison is looking to transform her reality TV expertise in to her own show- she starts shooting “Planet Holly” later this month.




She continued, “I think it will inspire other girls to always follow their dreams - whatever they might be. & then dream some more! because I’ve wound up in Peepshow on the Strip, I’m not stopping, & I’ve set myself three more things to accomplish in life. I will never stop setting new goals because I’m having fun living life.”

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق