Heidi Montags Boob Job

Lucy Pinder Hot Videos

Celebrity Tattoos SEXY GIRLS

الأربعاء، 3 ديسمبر 2008

Heidi and Spencer’s Marriage Doomed, Says Mom

Fresh after finding out about her daughter’s secret elopement, Heidi Montag’s mother discussed her “devastation” over her girl’s marriage to Spencer Pratt, even claiming that he may have drugged Heidi before a surprise wedding in Mexico.
Talking about Pratt, Montag’s mother says, “He’s manipulative and seems to have power over Heidi. I would like to see a blood test from Mexico. It wouldn’t surprise me if he had her drugged.”
Darlene Egelhoff, 46, explained, “Spencer has tried to cut everyone out of her life. I’ve been honest with Heidi, and it’s caused our relationship to decline. I’m more devastated about that than the marriage, because I’m confident the marriage won’t work out.”
Egelhoff previously had divorced Montag’s dad when Heidi was just 3 and admits she rushed into things, as well saying they used to be inseparable.
“She was my Velcro, always attached to me. I want the best for my daughter - and he’s definitely not it. I think Spencer wants to possess Heidi more than marry her.”
Egelhoff has been seen on “The Hills” fighting with Spencer, 25, to win her daughter back. “God says love your enemies, but I never expected it to be my son-in-law,” she explained.
So exactly how long does she think they will last in marriage? “Six months,” she said. “I think it’s the biggest mistake Heidi’s ever made.”
Montag recently responded about Egelhoff, explaining she didn’t want her present at her nuptials because she was “starting so much drama.”
Additionally she said, “She should be happy I found someone I love. Some people go their entire lives without finding that.”
The groom, who calls Egelhoff “Stalker Mom ,” says, “I think her mom needs to take a real fat chill pill and be happy for her daughter.”
By:Gossip Girls

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق