Heidi Montags Boob Job

Lucy Pinder Hot Videos

Celebrity Tattoos SEXY GIRLS

الأربعاء، 10 ديسمبر 2008

Oprah Winfrey Talks Weight Gain


It’s no secret that she’s had an up-and-down battle with her weight for years. And following a 40-pound weight gain (putting her at 200 pounds), Oprah Winfrey is declaring war on her flab.

She told press, “I’m mad at myself,” over her newly-acquired pounds, admitting that she’s “fallen off the wagon.” And Winfrey admits that she’s tired of constantly battling the bulge.

“I’m embarrassed … I can’t believe that after all these years, all the things I know how to do, I’m still talking about my weight. I look at my thinner self and think, ‘How did I let this happen again?’”

And now that she’s getting real about her weight, Oprah pledges to do whatever it takes to get healthy again. She’ll address the issue on her January 5th show, kicking off her “Best Life Week.”

By:Celebrity Gossip

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق