Heidi Montags Boob Job

Lucy Pinder Hot Videos

Celebrity Tattoos SEXY GIRLS

الجمعة، 27 فبراير 2009

Barbie girl Paris Hilton treats herself to a £135,000 pink Bentley for Christmas

By Daily Mail Reporter

Throughout her fame, Paris Hilton has often been compared to Barbie thanks to her slim figure, perfect wardrobe, blonde hair and obsession with the colour pink.

So it comes as no surprise the hotel heiress has taken her love of all things rose to the next level with a customised pink Bentley Continental GT.

Rather than ask her family for such a pricey gift, the 27-year-old socialite has bought the $200,000 (£135,000) vehicle as a Christmas present for herself.


The pink car reminded onlookers of the chaffeur-driven pink vehicle owned by Lady Penelope in Thunderbirds.

After buying the luxury car, Hilton drove it to West Coast Customs remodelling firm in Los Angeles, which is famous for customising cars in MTV makeover show Pimp My Ride.


The Simple Life reality star's vehicle was sprayed a specific shade of cherry blossom pink, which was complimented by pink sheetmetal, grille, hubcaps and most of the interior.

After picking the car up last week, Hilton was keen to show it off on a shopping trip in LA yesterday.

Hilton's passenger in her fuschia wheels was the winner of her reality show My New BFF (Best Friend Forever) Brittany Flickinger.


Due to the unusual shade of the vehicle, paparazzi could see Hilton coming a mile away and were all ready and waiting when she pulled up for some retail therapy.

Hilton and Flickinger visited the Intuition store, where they bought hats, sunglasses, boots, dresses and sweaters.

Despite only having the vehicle a week, Hilton will leave her beloved car in LA over the festive holidays.

Hilton is joining her parents Rick and Kathy and siblings Nicky, Barron and Conrad in Aspen, Colorado for Christmas, before jetting to Sydney with her sister for New Year's Eve.

Explaining her reason for customising her car pink, Hilton said: 'I love pink so I met up with Ryan (Friedlinghaus) and brought him this pink clock from the Disney store and got him to make this exact colour and we just designed it all together.

'I love it, its so pretty. I've just always wanted a pink car.

'I think when you're a little girl and you have the Barbie corvette you're like, "I wish I had a car like this one." So I think just being a fan of Barbie for so long.'

Hilton admitted the car is very conspicuous, but she had specially requested tinted windows so paparazzi can't photograph her behind the wheel.

She said: 'This is a car I can't drive ever single day, but I will be driving it a lot. I live in a gated community so I can get in and out without the paparazzi. They've put a protective tint on the windows so no flashes can come through.

Hilton's new car is a welcome distraction from her recent burglary.

A burglar broke into the heiress's LA mansion and stole £1.3million of jewellery in the early hours of Friday morning, while she was attending Christina Aguilera's birthday party.

Hilton said: 'I am devastated. I cannot believe someone broke into my home. They took items that had such sentimental value that no one will ever be able to replace.'




By: Celebrities Club

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق