Heidi Montags Boob Job

Lucy Pinder Hot Videos

Celebrity Tattoos SEXY GIRLS

الجمعة، 27 فبراير 2009

Paris Hilton co-ordinates her bag, her dress, her shoes... and her Bentley






By Lizzie Smith

When it comes to putting together the perfect outfit many women will spend hours picking the perfect dress, shoes and handbag.

But now Paris Hilton has upped the stakes by adding another item for them to consider. Their car.

The hotel chain heiress stepped out last night in a blue and white sundress, blue cardigan, blue heels and blue handbag. And to top off the look she drove her customised blue Bentley.




The blonde 27-year-old recently unveiled her other car - a customised pink Bentley Continental GT.

Rather than ask her family for such a pricey gift, the 27-year-old socialite has bought the $200,000 (£135,000) vehicle as a Christmas present for herself.



After buying the luxury car, Hilton drove it to West Coast Customs remodelling firm in Los Angeles, which is famous for customising cars in MTV makeover show Pimp My Ride.



The Simple Life reality star's vehicle was sprayed a specific shade of cherry blossom pink, which was complimented by pink sheetmetal, grille, hubcaps and most of the interior.

Explaining her reason for customising her car pink, Hilton said: 'I love pink so I met up with Ryan (Friedlinghaus) and brought him this pink clock from the Disney store and got him to make this exact colour and we just designed it all together.



'I love it, its so pretty. I've just always wanted a pink car.

'I think when you're a little girl and you have the Barbie corvette you're like, "I wish I had a car like this one." So I think just being a fan of Barbie for so long.'

Hilton admitted the car is very conspicuous, but she had specially requested tinted windows so paparazzi can't photograph her behind the wheel.

She said: 'This is a car I can't drive every single day, but I will be driving it a lot. I live in a gated community so I can get in and out without the paparazzi. They've put a protective tint on the windows so no flashes can come through.

Learn more about this By Source

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق