Heidi Montags Boob Job

Lucy Pinder Hot Videos

Celebrity Tattoos SEXY GIRLS

الجمعة، 27 فبراير 2009

Pamela Anderson’s Quotes




Pamela Anderson’s quotes. Why Pam? WHy not? Pam is a heck of a character, she still thinks she’s smoking hot, she still thinks she’s got it… that sex appeal! Did you see her doing the catwalk at the New York Fashion week? We have more photos of her doing the catwalk here. Here are some of Pam’s great quotes:”I have this phobia: I don’t like mirrors. And I don’t watch myself on television. If anything comes on, I make them shut it off, or I leave the room.”



“It is great to be a blonde. With low expectations it’s very easy to surprise people.”

“Making love in the morning got me through morning sickness. I found I could be happy and throw up at the same time.”

“People who wear fur smell like a wet dog if they’re in the rain. And they look fat and gross.”

“Tattoos are like stories - they’re symbolic of the important moments in your life. Sitting down, talking about where you got each tattoo and what it symbolizes, is really beautiful.”



Do I think Pam is hot? Does it matter what I think as long as she thinks she’s hot, that’s what matters, right? Live on Pam and be vain! What about you, do you think Pam is still hot?

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق