Heidi Montags Boob Job

Lucy Pinder Hot Videos

Celebrity Tattoos SEXY GIRLS

الجمعة، 7 نوفمبر 2008

8 TYPES OF MEN LADIES LIKE





Its shocking isn't it?

The Strong Man
I hold you in my arms and I make you feel safe.

The Yes Man
I genuinely agree with you. What you think really matters to me.

The Ideal Man
I am a man you can look up to.

The Me-Too Man
We like the same things! We love doing stuff together!

The Only-You Man
I see the uniqueness in you: no one else is like you are.

The Change-me Man
The things you do deeply affect me: you can change me.

The Self-Starter Man
Let’s talk! Let’s go out! Let’s meet friends!

The Lover
I accept and value your feelings for me and the specific ways in which youexpress them. I love you.

Scared you are never going to be fully satisfied by one man alone? Don't be:you are perfectly normal. Fortunately, the 8 relational needs I have justlisted can also be fulfilled by family, friends, counselors, colleagues, andteachers of both sexes, so you don't need to start dating 8 men!

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق