Heidi Montags Boob Job

Lucy Pinder Hot Videos

Celebrity Tattoos SEXY GIRLS

الجمعة، 7 نوفمبر 2008

Romance On Ice




My girlfriend loves to skate, so I searched for a romantic idea that would be perfect for her.

Here's what I did...

I rented out a skating rink one night (it didnt cost too much because I did it after hours).

I brought a bunch of goodies, like chocolates, fruit, hot chocolate, and mini sandwhiches.

I had set it up in advance that I could turn the lights off, and I brought a big spotlight (I found it at a hardware store for about 20 bucks!) So there would be dim lighting, to add romance.

I also brought a cd player to play a collection of romantic music that I'd put together for her.


She went crazy over the fact that I would go to such extremes for her! She loved it.

We were there for over 3 hours just skating and having a good time.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق