Heidi Montags Boob Job

Lucy Pinder Hot Videos

Celebrity Tattoos SEXY GIRLS

الجمعة، 7 نوفمبر 2008

After Work Kisses




I got home from work early one day and decided I'd use the extra time I had to surprise my girlfriend with something romantic.

So I went out and bought a huge bad FULL of hershey's kisses, some flowers and some candles.

I went into the living room (which is the entrance to our house), dimmed the lights, and filled the room with candles, and flowers. Then on the floor I spelt out the words "I LOVE YOU" in the hershey kisses!


She was sooo surprised when she walked in the door!

The surprised look on her face was the best part.

Plus, she told me that she had been having a really bad day before she got home, and that this helped put a smile on her face!

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق