Heidi Montags Boob Job

Lucy Pinder Hot Videos

Celebrity Tattoos SEXY GIRLS

الجمعة، 7 نوفمبر 2008

"Chalk" Full Of Love





"Who would have thought chalk could be so romantic?"

I love to surprise my wife with small romantic gestures throughout the year.
Here's one where I got the kids involved!

While my wife was at work, I rounded up the kids (one was 6 and the other was 8), and told them to bring me out their sidewalk chalk.

I told them we were gonna draw a special picture for their mom.

She we all went out to the driveway, and drew a massive collage type picture.

It said things like "We love you", and "You are beautiful", and had all kinds of cute pictures and hearts drawn by the kids.

When she got home she was shocked to see the personalized work of art we had made for her.

We took pictures of the drawing and put them on our wall.

That was 2 years ago now, and to this day she still talks about it!

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق