Heidi Montags Boob Job

Lucy Pinder Hot Videos

Celebrity Tattoos SEXY GIRLS

الخميس، 6 نوفمبر 2008

A Poem For The Guy That I Will Loved...




Maybe it's impossible to promised you forever
Because time will come to us that or love will be tested
So I shall only promised to love you
Each day & Everyday to Come...

I shall not expect you to be sweet, loving
I shall not demand that you loved all the time
There should be forks on the road of life
And I shall not expect you to choose my road..

If you think yourself in love with someone
You think she is far worthy than me
I shall be forgiving you
And be grateful that once you loved me..

Please do not expect too much from me
I may not be as loving as you expect me to be
Because the love i have is only the Love I can give you..

Let not your thought dwell upon desperation
Not for a minute for such opinion goes quickly in your mind
I shall not be mad if you forget me
For people are but prone to forget..

But please forgive me if within me
I hurt you a little, just a little
Because I am liable to be hurt too
That you must never forget..

I shall not expect you to loved me so much
Because you are liable to choose what is best for you
I shall be contented with the memory of you
You And Only You Because I Love You
...........

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق