Heidi Montags Boob Job

Lucy Pinder Hot Videos

Celebrity Tattoos SEXY GIRLS

الجمعة، 7 نوفمبر 2008

love..in love..amor..enamorado


love..hmmm...hard word,easily 2 say,but difficult 2 feel...love makes us better,brings joy 2 our lives..it`s like a sunshine,like a rose,like an ocean..love is magical,eternal..it lasts forever in ur heart..it`s wonderful 2 be in love,i guess...either of us is made 2 love..2 walk at night by holding hands..when love comes into your life you begin 2 do new things,to realise the meaning of it..love drives us crazy..when u love u`re like in heaven..surrounded by angels,harmony and peace..i don`t know..i was in love..i felt great..but now i`m not anymore..its really hard 2 find the right person..that person should be special,different 4m others,always trying 2 be like u are..2 care 4 you,2 help u when u`re in need..cuz ur love is like ur friend..still always close 2 you..love is like a song..full of meanings..love is like an opened book...love`s the path of happiness..and we can only embrace it..when i`m love i feel like in a deep dream..when i`m in love i feel like flying..love`s the island of the heart..with other words love means everything..if u have love u have everything u dreamt about..love`s a strong feeling..tears,sorrow,pain are going away...forget the rain and look the rainbow...give me your hand and let`s fly trought the sky..when we love we have our own world..our love is white...our lips meet....our heart are singing..your hand touch my skin and takes me throught the hot sun of the morning..we grow together,we live together,we care one 4 eachother..be my piece of heaven,be the light of my eyes,be the one who wakes me up at morning and say that he loves me..cuz i`ll do the same..undoubtly..i appreciate those who love,those who walk together,those who never ever give up..i say that i love u for the rest of my life..may be u don`t belive me,may be u fear..but why?..u must know that loves not a fake,so,i`m not a fake..i`m just the single one who loves you...i hate being lonely,i hate the rainy days,i hate everything bad,i hate the guilty roads..why?because i plead 4 love..i`m love addicted..yea..i admit..be my angel,don`t break my heart,send me your heart into a letter..i think God sent me an angel 4m the heavens above....this is you..belive me..and stay with me..forever..don`t judge me..don`t make me feel bad..i hate being sick and tired..i hate droping tears..love hurts..but finally it wins..be sure of that..and never forget>>Love is everything<

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق